We will help you scientifically sample your soil to determine precise nutrient needs with a field or zone.
- Grid sampling: breaking up a field into equally divided grids
- Zone sampling: dividing a field into zones by grouping similar values
CHS YieldPoint will overlay proper agronomic and environmental data in order to achieve layered mapping, then create a data file that transfers maps to the applicator.
- Setting up zones or grids
- Mapping lab results
- Determine field boundaries
- And more
CHS YieldPoint variable rate application (VTR) will place nutrients and/or seed-utilizing, industry-leading technology to enhance the profitability of your operation.
- Collaborate with knowledgeable advisors
- Help optimize your water management and investment in crop protection products, fertilizers and water resources
With electrical conductivity mapping, sensors are utilized to measure values for topsoil and subsoil. This technology will measure texture and porosity, water holding capacity, salinity, organic matter and topography.
- Optimize fertility programs, planting populations, water management and moisture probe placement, etc.
CHS YieldPoint provides dependable recordkeeping and planning services to help manage farm date and leverage to make informed long-term decisions.
- Assemble, organize and store records
- Consolidate farm data
- Track information from year-to-year
Advanced soil analytics technology measures soil microbes responsible for nutrient cycling functions, soil pathogens and soil chemistry to provide you with a never before seen analysis of the soil.
- Digitize the living soil
- Decode the soil data
- Take action based on the data analytics
Precision irrigation management takes an integrated systems approach to managing water application to help growers maximize water-use efficiency.
- Mapping for soil electrical conductivity
- Determine optional moisture-probe location
- Develop custom recommendations for watering schedules